The brewery is located in the historic Gibson Mill complex in Concord, NC. The address is 329 McGill Avenue, Concord, NC 28027. Be sure to look for our big grain silo with the CBC logo on it on McGill Avenue. Turn into the Gibson Mill complex at the silo and just follow the road straight to the Brewery.
We have an excellent selection of red and white wines, and local hard cider available in the Tap Room. We also have non-alcoholic options like Kombucha, Coke Products including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Fanta, Mello Yello, Sprite and water available.
As we strive to deliver a great place to congregate with friends and family we are sad to announce that our amazing food offerings mean that we can only host your pets on our patio and Biergarten. We will make strides to ensure that you and your furry family are comfortable and well taken care of out there!
Since we strive to provide an environment that is fun and relaxing for everyone, we can’t allow unleashed dogs on our property or dogs that are barking, aggressive, or in any way annoying or frightening to our other customers. If we need to ask you to take your dog home, please don’t be offended and understand that we are a business and need to set consistent rules that apply to everyone.
Yes! We have live music in the Tap Room every Friday and Saturday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. If you are a band or local musician looking to play in the Tap Room, or for one of our events, please email us and include a link to your website and/or music. We will get back to you if we feel it would be a good fit for our Tap Room.
Yes, the brewery is very family friendly! People of all ages are welcome. Those under 21 must be accompanied by an adult and, of course, will not be allowed to purchase or consume beer.
We do not have any formal public or private “tours” at this time. If you would like to view the brewing equipment and someone is available to show you around, please feel free to ask.
We generally do not take reservations in the Tap Room
Yes! We have four different event spaces that can be booked to hold multiple different group sizes!
- The Kettle Room – Situated just opposite the Beer Garden, The Kettle Room occupies a prime spot adjacent to our main Tap Room. With three size options available, The Kettle Room can accommodate gatherings of all scales, boasting a maximum capacity of 600 people. This exceptional event venue is complete with a dedicated private bar, unique seating arrangements, customizable music settings, and an outdoor patio, ensuring you and your guests have an exclusive area.
- Mezzanine – Our Mezzanine accommodates up to 120 seated guests and offers overhead views of our brew house and taproom. Equipped with a private bar, ample seating, food tables, linens, and even a TV with a microphone, it ensures all the essentials for your event are in place. This versatile space is the ideal choice for a rehearsal dinner, corporate party, or larger birthday party with its flexibility to rent the entire Mezzanine or opt for smaller sections, making it a perfect fit for your group’s size and preferences.
- CBC Lounge – Intimate and convenient, the CBC Lounge is an excellent choice for your small group or offsite work meeting. With a cozy capacity of 16 people, it offers tables, chairs, and a TV ready for laptop or phone connections.
- CBC Patio – Discover our covered outdoor patio, an inviting space where you can bask in the outdoors while protected from the elements. Equipped with heaters for colder days, picnic-style seating, and food tables, this area offers both comfort and convenience. Ideal for groups of up to 42, it’s a cost-effective choice that ensures a memorable atmosphere for your event.
We receive numerous requests for donations every month. While we like to support as many causes as possible, due to limited resources we cannot support every request. Please visit the Donations page for more information on how to request a donation.
We do sell 64oz growlers, but you CANNOT OPEN THEM ON OUR PREMISES. Initially you buy the growler bottle and the beer. When you return with your empty growler we swap it for a full one and you only pay for the beer. We can/will refill a growler that was not purchased from CBC, but the growler must have all of the appropriate government warnings printed on it. If it does not have government warnings printed on the bottle, unfortunately due to North Carolina law, we cannot refill that growler. We also assume that any growler you bring in to have filled has been properly cleaned and sanitized.
We do sell kegs out of the Taproom. The kegs come in two sizes.
• 1/6bbl Keg – holds approximately 42 pints
• 1/2bbl Keg – holds approximately 105 pints
If you need a tap and tub, you may rent those from us. You will also be required to pay a deposit for the tap/tub/keg which will be refunded upon return of the equipment. Please contact us for keg pricing.
Cabarrus Brewing Co. beer is sold in many retail and restaurant/bar locations throughout the Cabarrus region.
At this time we do not ship beer.