Cabarrus Brewing Company is committed to giving back to the community we serve.
Since opening in 2016, we have been humbled by the support we have received from the fine folks of Cabarrus County and surrounding counties.
It is our sincere desire to help these areas by donating our time and funds to organizations whose missions are to provide services and care to our neighbors.
Charitable Contribution Criteria
● Organization must have a 501(c)3 status and provide documentation
● We do not partner with organizations with religious or political purposes
● We do not donate to professional groups, networking events, conferences, conventions or workshops
● We do not provide donations for individual and organizations for purposes such as individual medical bills, scholarships, financial hardships, etc., unless through an official non-profit organization
● We do not sponsor, provide funds or advertise in programs for k-12 school athletic teams or clubs
● Donations must be picked up in our taproom at 329 McGill Ave., Concord, NC 28027
● We prefer for requests to be submitted 30 days in advance if possible
We offer three programs charitable organization can choose from to help with their fundraising efforts:
Takes place every Monday in the CBC taproom. From 4 pm to 10 pm, CBC will donate $1 per pint of beer sold. The organization benefiting may set up a table in the taproom with general information to promote awareness.
CBC offers our three private event spaces for reduced rates to qualifying non-profits that would like to hold fundraising events.
- Mezzanine area (holds up to 120 – 150). Rental Fees: Fri, Sat $175, M-Th & Sunday $135
- Taproom group space (holds up to 48). Rental Fees: Fri, Sat $75, M-Th, & Sunday $50
- Conference room (holds 12 – 14) – Available at no charge for meetings
Please note that we limit the non-profit private event rentals to one prime time (Friday and Saturday) event per month, but offer unlimited non-prime time rentals. All rentals are based on availability.
We can provide a gift basket, gift card, tour & tasting certificate, etc. for silent auctions and raffles. There are a limited amount of these available each quarter.
Please complete the application in its entirety. We only respond to donation requests using this application form.