During these challenging times, we at Cabarrus Brewing Company (CBC) and Plant 6 Provisions (P6P) are requesting the following in the best interest of our guests and staff as we reopen to the public:
1. Have a Great Time! We’re ecstatic to welcome you back!
2. Although we understand that many cases of illness are asymptomatic, we request that if ill, or displaying any of the following symptoms, that you refrain from visiting with us at this time:
- a. Persistent Cough
b. Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
d. Muscle Aches
f. Loss of Taste/Smell
3. Please consider your own risk factors before arriving (age, pre-existing conditions, immune deficiencies) during these challenging times.
4. Please wear a mask when possible.
5. While we are a family friendly establishment, please make sure any children remain with your group at this time.
6. Guests will be limited to groups of 6 or less. Please understand that if your party is larger than 6 we will ask you to split your group between multiple tables.
7. We are following all occupancy/social distancing recommendations of our local/state/and federal authorities. We ask for your patience and understanding as this may require you to wait to be seated and lengthen service times.
8. Please dispose of any service items or trash yourself when able. Help protect our CBC and P6P team members who are serving you.
Please note that out of consideration for the safety of our guests, THESE POLICIES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Should you be in violation, you may be asked to leave. Please don’t put us in a situation where we have to ask you to leave. Be considerate. Be cool.
In addition to these requests, we have taken the following steps, and are implementing some new guidelines to help protect the health of our guests and staff:
1. All seating is spaced at the CDC recommended 6’ distancing. Please DO NOT MOVE ANY TABLES in the Tap Room, on the patio or in the Beer Garden.
2. We’ve adapted a new table service model to limit exposure of our guests.
3. Daily health screening will be conducted of every CBC & P6P service team member.
4. CBC & P6P team members are required to wear masks at all times during their shift.
5. CBC & P6P team members are required to wear gloves during service, changing them often.
6. We are using disposable service items wherever possible.
7. We have implemented a thorough cleaning regiment including:
- a. Regular disinfection of high traffic surfaces using virucide
b. Cleaning and disinfection of seating areas between each use
c. Additional sanitizer stations throughout the property
d. Encouraging guests to utilize outdoor seating whenever possible
Again, we truly appreciate the incredible support that you have shown us over the past two months during the shut-down. We are so excited to re-open and welcome you back to CBC & P6P, and we ask that you practice patience and are considerate of your fellow patrons and our CBC & P6P team members. We are doing everything we can to make your trip as safe and convenient as possible, and we are strictly following the guidelines that have been laid out by the state of NC. We ask that you please understand that our new full table service platform may lead to longer wait times for ordering, and the possibility of not being able to get a seat when you visit. When planning to visit with us, be aware that you may need to wait for a table to open up before we can seat you. Due to the strict occupancy guidelines, we cannot guarantee you, or your group, a spot when you visit so plan your visit accordingly.
In closing, we REALLY don’t want to be put into a situation where we have to ask anyone to leave, so PLEASE be cool, relax, do the right thing, be considerate of everyone else and enjoy your time with us here at CBC and P6P. Cheers, and see you soon! We’ve missed you!