The Tap Room
Where everyone is welcome.
When you walk through the doors of our Tap Room, we want you to feel like you’ve just walked into a hall full of friends. High ceilings, a rustic space that celebrates our building’s past as a textile warehouse, and a lively community atmosphere make the Tap Room a great place to grab a spot and enjoy the fresh local beer that we have on tap.
If you’re looking for an outdoor spot to enjoy the sunshine, the CBC Patio is the perfect place for you. Not only do we have an incredibly spacious indoor Tap Room, we also have an almost 3,000sq ft outdoor patio right outside the Tap Room. When we open the Tap Room garage doors, both spaces merge into one to form an even more epic beer drinking venue.
If food is part of the plan, you’re in luck! We have partnered with local food trucks to stop by and serve their wares to our Tap Room patrons. We do have plans for a permanent commercial kitchen in place and will begin construction on that very soon. In the meantime, be sure to follow our social media accounts for updates on which trucks will be serving at the brewery daily.
Bring friends and family to the Tap Room and plan to stay a while. It’s the perfect spot for great beer, great food and relaxing good times.
Tap Room Hours:
Monday – 4pm-10pm
Tuesday – 4pm-10pm
Wednesday – 4pm-10pm
Thursday – 4pm-10pm
Friday – 4pm-11pm
Saturday – 12pm-11pm
Sunday – 1pm-7pm
Tap Room Policies
To allow for a good time to be enjoyed by all, we ask you please follow the below policies:
1. Per ABC laws, no outside alcohol (open or unopened) permitted on CBC premises.
2. Per ABC laws, CBC cans and growlers must remain sealed on CBC Property.
3. Any growler being filled must contain the appropriate government warning label.
4. No outside food is permitted except for catered/private events. Food may be purchased and brought in from the food trucks on site.
5. Only CBC staff may operate/maintain the firepit.
6. Please remain on gravel sections when enjoying the Beer Garden.
7. Smoking/Vaping/E-Cigarette use permitted in designated areas only.
8. Weapons/Firearms are not permitted on CBC Premises.
9. Pets are allowed inside. All pets must be well behaved and remain on a leash at all times. Aggressive or disruptive pets will be asked to leave.
10. Please pick up after your pet. Use designated receptacles for pet waste.
11. All children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
12. Tabs left open at the end of business will be closed including an 18% gratuity.
13. Bartenders reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone deemed intoxicated/impaired.
14. The solicitation of Tap Room guests at CBC is strictly prohibited.